- "I’m so lonely, friendless, alone, sad and depressed, it’s hopeless and so truly terrifying, what’s going to happen to me or become of me?, I’m just pathetic, a loser, a recluse and hermit, life is just so […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Social Anxiety
- "the intensely self sabotaging feelings are at it again. i seriously need to find some way to have a healthier relationship with social media, because right now i have these very upsetting thoughts about all the […] "View
- "Ive made progress. I didnt push anyone away. I just am planning to manage my expectations and depend on myself. Its gonna be so hard. But im gonna try to do that. Do little things for myself and all to improve my […] "View
- "My grandfather passed away last night. I was there when he died. I know it’s normal for me to grieve, but I feel guilty because I am jealous of how he treated and spend time with his other grandchildren. I’m just […] "View
Experience with: Addiction, Careers, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Health & Fitness, Marriage, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "Hey hi Oli.I’m happy we’re friends. I use to be on here a lot, but not as often as I’d like to be. So when I do make it on here I always look for you. I can always count on you being here, honestly, I appreicate […] "View
Experience with: General, Marriage, Parenting, Relationships
I'm Dean, and if you ever need vent about anything or just want to chat, I'm around.
More about me if that makes you more comfortable. I am from Melbourne Australia. I am 27. I suffer from social anxiety. It has been a bit crippling to my social life. So, I am Single. I am working on it with my therapist. I am making slow progress.
Now I am looking for friends that I meet up in real life. So I can practice my social skills. I know it is stupid that people learn this stuff way early in life but for me simple social situations are difficult.