- "My life holds absolutely no meaning and no purpose, I’m 32, no friends, no social life, no romantic relationship, no goals, hopes, dreams or aspirations, no hobbies or interests, nothing in my depressing life, I’m […] "
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Social Anxiety
- "i hate it
but something about the pain is so familiar and euphoric
i know that’s on me
but at least i can expect it and find comfort in it "
Experience with: Abuse, Addiction, Depression, Eating Disorders, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "love one another as i have loved you – jesus (even online) "
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Marriage, Mental Disorders, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "Heartbreak feels like someone is squeezing my heart with a metal hand. I can’t believe the amount of physical pain it can cause. "
- "What is with all the spam on this site now? "
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Eating Disorders, Self Harm, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "If anyone wants to talk about anything, feel free to inbox me. "
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Marriage, Mental Disorders, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
About BlahTherapy is run by and was founded (April 2010) by a single individual who has had moments just like you - where we really needed to speak to someone. Today, BlahTherapy connects you with random strangers around the world who are willing to talk to you about your problems, as well as sharing their own. As a community, we've found that talking through our emotional, psychological, or mental issues is one of the best methods of releasing our anger, stress, depression or pain. Sharing and connecting with other strangers who are going through a struggles just like you provides great consolation to anyone in need of healing or a friend.