Steve J said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Granted, but it has a small leak, and you become the new Sleepy Beauty, except when your true love comes, they fall asleep too, and you are forever so close yet so far apart for the rest of eternity…

I wish I owned Niagara Falls…

Theodore said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Granted, but once you get there you fall in and find out you can’t swim.

I wish I had an army of newfoundland dogs that I could ride into battle and overthrow the government with by sheer adorableness…

Adam said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Granted! But Vladmir Putin counters you with an army of Dalmations and Siamese cats.

I wish for a sexy leather jacket.

Steve J said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Granted, unfortunately it is a feminine sexy , and you end up joining an Elton John’s old Grandma fan club.

I wish Star Trek was a real story.

Natalie said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Granted. But with Star Trek being a real story, Star Wars never happened…

I wish I were on a beach

Steve J said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Granted. It is populated by the total population of the membership of BT.

I wish the length of daily sleep could be operated with coins like a vending machine or parking meter.

Natalie said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Granted. But the coins which you can insert are pennies, and you don’t have any pennies ^_^

I wish for a PB&J

Adam said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Granted! But the jelly is expired and you spend the next three hours sitting on the porcelain throne.

I wish for a shooting star.

Theodore said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Granted, the shooting star breaks through Earth’s atmosphere and crushes you to tiny pieces. Your remains are an unidentifiable mush.

I wish I could lucid dream.

Granted. But now you can’t differentiate between dream and reality, your parents think you’ve gone bonkers and send you to an asylum, and you spend the rest of the days dreaming… or not dreaming.. alone.

I wish I could have whatever I want, whenever I want it

Theodore said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Granted, but then you would get the combined negative effects of every single post on this board.

I wish I had heat vision like a snake

Granted, but now you are a snake and people kill you for your venom, since it has medicinal use.

I wish I had a billion dollars

Adam said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Granted! But it’s in Monopoly money.

I wish I had a notebook that let anything I wrote in it come true.

Steve J said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Granted. Unfortunately, you dropped the special pencil needed for the magic to happen in the Niagara River.

I wish i was sitting around a campfire by a lake with some friends, watching the stars…

Granted, but the lake is filled with crocs and the clouds roll in, and your friends are imaginary.

I wish I weighed 4 lbs less…