Adam said 6 years, 11 months ago:

The comedian’s sardonic sense of humor caused an SJW in the crowd to throw a glass of beer at him in a rage.

Qualm

Steve J said 6 years, 11 months ago:

As he stared at the eerie painting, the eyes began to focus on him, and Bob tried to decide whether he had one qualm, or many qualms about accepting his friend’s dare to sleep in the abandoned house.

Some guy shoved a _______ in my rectum.

Zaibatsu

I forgot my word. It was unicorn, by the way.

The zaibatsu lost the last of their influence as the mushroom cloud spread over Hiroshima.

Bicep

Natalie said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Did you check out that guy’s biceps?!
keysmash

Bob used to talk to his house. One day, he couldn’t get the key to work in the front door. Becoming indignant, he looked at the siding and shouted, “Gonna take this key,smash it against your door! Is that what you want? Is it? Is it?”

Yawn.

Ginger was asked to read this thick book, but when she opened the first page, she yawned and yawned and yawned…

Cantankerous

Rats. I did this to myself…

The soldier was so upset he started using the tracked-armoured vehicle to run amok among the barracks, the cantankerous girl that she was.

porch swing

Matt sleeps all day on his porch swing

Jellyfish

The ogre squished the carp in his huge hand trying to make jellyfish for his sandwich.

afar

Charlie admired Rachel from afar for three months before summoning the courage to drug her and take her to his secret bunker.

Satisfied

Rachel managed to escape from Charlie’s bunker when she awoke, because he had OD’d on Meth upon their arrival. Rachel was satisfied.

Kumquat

Theodore said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Upon Charlie’s death, Rachel did the unspeakable, burning down his bunker and the treasured magic kumquat tree that had been in the family for generations; needless to say, he deserved it.

witchcraft

Rachel is now using Witchcraft to bring Charlie back from the grave so she can torture him.

Mirage

Charlie thought he had died and gone to heaven… turns out he was dead, but heaven was a mirage and he was like a zombie, and some woman was torturing him with hot pokers from a fire.