Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Granted.But the only things that you can lay your hands on are cauliflowers and capsicums.

I wish I could time travel.

Adam said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Granted, but you can only travel 5 seconds forward or backwards in time.

I wish I could make friends without even trying.

Granted.But you make so many friends that you can’t remember eveyone’s name.You’re entitled to get punched 10 times in the face for every name you forget…Fair enough? :P

I wish I can fly first class instead of coach.

An Incredible Machine said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Sure, but I hope you don’t mind massive amounts of turbulence spilling hot coffee all over you every time you fly.

I wish I was better at Photoshop.

Bird said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Granted, but you get trapped in your computer and can only communicate through photoshop

I wish could see the world

You do. In fact, you see the entire thing! Trouble is, you see it from the window of your rogue spaceship as it slowly spirals further and further away from earth, never to return again.

I wish I could wake up & read a summary of my nightly dreams written out with notes beside them describing what every part of every dream means.

Granted, but you only ever have distressing dreams.

I wish I had money.

silentlaze said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Granted but soon you get into an accident and need all that money to pay off bills.
I wish for world peace

Granted, but it is achieved by removing all other humans but you, leaving you alone in the world.

I wish I could turn into any superhero of my choosing

Granted, but then I’ll be your nemesis and I’ll take you down with something more powerful than whatever power you’ve got ^_^.

I wish I had a dog :( .

You can have one, but he has an irrational fear of his food bowl so you have to hand feed him.

I wish my shoulder would stop hurting.

Granted, now your foot hurts

I wish I was a better sculptor

Not only do I get a cute dog, but I can hand feed it too? That definitely doesn’t ruin my wish :P .

Granted, but your sculptures are so good they make people blind for looking at them. Sorry Bird! ^_^

I wish I was capable of making everyone on earth feel a bit better. Just a bit :P .

Haha this is true, that would kinda be an upgrade. :) I hope you do get to get a dog eventually! :)

You are, but then people find out you’re the reason they feel better and they hound you to fix all their problems.

I wish everyone in the world could be more confident in themselves.

Coolsoda said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Granted!But then all the plastic surgeons and psychologists go out of business.

I wish I had long hair