Rachael Baker said 10 years, 3 months ago:

My strangest fear is waking up in the middle of the night and seeing a pair of eyes starring right back at me. Im so afraid that someone is going come into my house and kill me at night.

Emily Marie said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I am afraid of being set on fire and being killed by a serial killer probably the reason why i always have my pepper spray with me.

André said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’m afraid of cows…especially bulls…but only because my bro got charged at by one and ended up in hospital and I’m afraid of insects and stuff like that

Liladonna said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’m trypophobic. :(

Soph said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Wet socks and dying alone! One extreme to another haha.

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Open water love life but…you throw..me..in the ocean and my fears will make me drown I love sharks but…from..a distance I love sea creatures but n o t swimming next to me….

MarjaElisa said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’m afraid of making phone calls! Especially if I have to call to a doctor etc. Nothing makes me more nervous! I’m just trying to avoid calling if I only can and use e-mails or texts instead :D

Willow said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I have thalassophobia; the fear of oceans and deep lakes. I don’t get along very well with water, it terrifies me D;

CJ said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I have several EXTREME phobias:

-Not being on solid ground
-Being in a closed space that moves (elevators, airplanes)
-The “bzzz” sound of flying insects
-Sharing straws
-Being near people who are brushing their teeth

MatchlessJellyfish said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I’m a deist, but for some reason I have this fear of dreaming about going to hell. When I dream about it, I’m shaking and can’t fall asleep again.
I also fear bees, but that is a very common phobia.

Ben said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I’m afraid of windows at night because i can picture a face popping out and then it feels like thats for sure going to hppen

GracJack said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I am afraid of:
Broken bones
Windows in the dark b/c I watched cold case as a child…
And I am extremely scared of this one dream I have where it makes my vision inside my brain go really small well it just makes me feel small and insignificant.

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

This may sound insane but I’m afraid of people scratching the holographic cards and it makes the most terrible noise in the world and it just makes my skin crawl and my teeth ache. I don’t know. It drives me Insane. I literally yell one someone threatens to do it.

PhilophobicHeart said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I hate it when people point at something or scrape paper with their nails. And yes, that includes holographic cards.
And I also can’t stand the sound of spoons or forks scratching steel plates.
I feel like throwing the person over who does it.

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

My strangest fear: Hunkophobia. The fear of handsome men =))