Denny said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Through out my life i have always been pushed over to the side by a lot of people, no matter how hard i try it always comes and bites me back in the butt. I’m afraid that i’m not good enough to have and keep peoples attentions because i’m always pushed away when something new and better comes their way.

ExtraLethargy said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I know what that’s like. Like you can get someones attention but the second someone hotter/richer shows up you’re dropped? It’s the worst feeling, but then again do you want their attention if all they care about are looks and money? The best people accept who you are.

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I have been going through the same stuff all my life, really. And after my last relationship basically called it quits for a while. The thing is, what they say about loving yourself is kinda true. Not in the literal sense, of course, but if you feel this way, take some time to yourself and introspect. Take a break, look into your old hobbies, pick up some new ones, try not to get bogged down with all the “dating hysteria” going around.
It isn’t easy, I can agree, but focus on yourself, and what makes you happy. You’ll benefit in the long run.

Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Unfortunately some people are like that, it’s scary to think of the possibility that maybe you’ll never find the one person you completely connect with. It might feel like they’re putting you down, but those people really aren’t worth your attention. Just move on.

Auspexel said 9 years, 2 months ago:

“Some people are just into lavish dwarf entertainment”. If you’re good at hiring dwarves for parties then you can hire them for dwarf lovers.
You may not be a Tiger Woods, no Michael Phelps, no Bill Gates, no Eminem, but if you write a rap lyric every day, entertain your grandfather with a golf afternoon, save a drowning person in a beach and save change in a piggy bank then you narrow yourself down to an interesting person I’d love to:
-Meet at a party
-Buy a workshop from
-Get married to
-Help financially

We are a sum of so many interesting things. So many people run you over for being great, but there is always something missing in them that you have.

Leverage it.