Short Stack said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Awhile ago I got suspended from school and nearly expelled for drug related problems. Now I have to go to substance abuse therapy at school. I also on terms of this therapy have to undergo random drug tests. I’ve quit and my anxiety has skyrocketed. I walked into my first day of group 40 minuets late. Nine people I go to school with plus a older women. I felt their eyes piercing at me. I started having a panic attack and gasping for air I dropped my skate board and fell to the ground. They all freaked the hell out. Thought I had dropped acid before and was having a bad trip. Welcome to my personal hell.

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Hugs <3 I'm always here

Alyssa Green said 10 years, 2 months ago:

just be calm and don’t let it get to you

noworries1620 said 10 years, 1 month ago:

It is really hard to be judged by people. When someone finds out that you have been using it is so shameful. IT SHOULDN’T BE! You are human. We all have done things that we shouldn’t have. Be proud of yourself. Love you. You know you’re not using and that’s what matters. Panic attacks are awful and anyone who know what they are definitely would know the difference between a trip and an anxiety attack. I’m sorry that they didn’t understand. When I have an anxiety attack, I sit down or lie down if possible, close my eyes and keep telling myself “just breath and be”. Sounds crazy but I hope it helps. Peace & Love.