Deleted User said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Cher’s “I Got You, Babe”, and that always reminds me of me and my best friend.

Music always helped to improve my moods.

Russell said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Portishead – Biscuit. its the lyrics!
I’m lost, exposed
Stranger things will come your way
Its just I’m scared
Got hurt along time ago
I can’t make myself heard no matter how hard I scream

Ohh sensation
Sin, slave of sensation

Full fed yet I still hunger
Torn inside
Haunted I tell myself, yet I still wander
Down, inside, its tearing me apart

Ohh sensation
Sin, slave of sensation

At last, relief
A mothers son has left me sheer
The shores I seek
Are crimson tastes devine
I can’t make myself heard, no matter how hard I scream

Ohh sensation
Sin slave of sensation

Maddie said 10 years, 9 months ago:

Counting Stars – OneRepublic; it makes me happy and I feel like I can do anything.

Brittbutterfly21 said 10 years, 9 months ago:

A little bit stronger, Sara evens. It makes me know that I’m going to be stronger in the future.

Warrior Demi lovato, I’m a fighter and ill make it through

Court21 said 10 years, 9 months ago:

“9 to 5″ the musical has plenty of songs that are helpful. I was listening to the entire soundtrack and there a few songs in particular that appeal to me.
I Just Might
Backwoods Barbie
Shine Like the Sun
Change It
Get Out and Stay Out

The others I absolutely love also, they tend to help me at work. These specific songs appeal to me when I have plenty of time to think…

Exia said 10 years, 9 months ago:

A Better Son/Daughter- Rilo Kiley. It helped me come to terms with things that have been going on and gives me some hope in myself for the future.

Deleted User said 10 years, 8 months ago:

“A Part of Me”. by Katy Perry.

Love-and-be-loved said 10 years, 8 months ago:

The call-regina spektor
How-regina spektor

Another Katy Perry song: “Firework”.

“..own the night like the 4th of July…baby your’e a firwork…make them go ‘ah ah ah’ as you shoot across the sky y y…” (a portion of the song)

Potsky said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Here comes the sun, by the beatles. Listening to the beatles, in general helps me cope with the issues I have. Really uplifting, cheerful music. Give it a listen.

Madison said 10 years, 8 months ago:

“On the Radio” by Regina Spektor is such a good song. Also, “Bowl of Oranges” by Bright Eyes is always good. Makes you stop and think just how wonderful life can be;

“I came upon a doctor who appeared in quite poor health.
I said ‘there is nothing I can do for you you can’t do for yourself.’ He said ‘Oh yes you can. Just hold my hand. I think that would help.’ So I sat with him a while and then I asked him how he felt. He said, ‘I think I’m cured. No, in fact, I’m sure. Thank you Stranger, for your therapeutic smile.’ So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don’t help and you can’t compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest verse of longing or simple song of hope.”

Staceylou said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Let It Be- The Beatles, I just find so much comfort in this song, I can’t explain it.

i like hiphop from time to time

Levi-Anne said 10 years, 8 months ago:

It Ends Tonight by The All American Rejects. If this doesn’t help you, I don’t know what will.

goodnightowl said 10 years, 8 months ago:

“Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner” by Fall Out Boy, never fails to make me smile c: