fireefoxx said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Today, I watched the love of my life tell another girl he loves her. He has no idea, but I am shattered. I’ve spent 2 years catering to his every wish, I’ve skipped work and college, and spent countless hard-earned dollars on him. I wouldnt mind it one bit, and had no problem with it, until I discovered diana. In the past relationships I’ve had, every single one ended because they cheated on me. I know what he’s done is wrong, but I feel like I’m the one that messed up by snooping around too much. I know i should be mad at him, but I’m not. I suppose thats what love does to you. I wouldnt know, I’m new to this. I need him, and despite how badly I’m hurt by him, I know he’s the only one that can make me better. I titled this “I am..”because I am who I am because of him. Why does this happen to me so much…am I doing something wrong? Or is it just bad luck? Please tell me i’m not crazy…

-fireefoxx

rayman1030 said 11 years, 1 month ago:

you arent crazy, you are just getting over a breakup. its hard to let go of someone youve entwined in your life. hell, ive gone through the toughest of tough breakups. you just gotta keep strong and realize that if he would do such a thing to you, he wasnt worth your time anyways. good luck! I hope you find happiness!

Swifting said 11 years, 1 month ago:

You’re not crazy. You’re heartbroken and you need to find a way to move on. Go to school, go to work, and go find who you are with out him. No one needs anyone else to be a whole and complete person. Everyone has to be whole before they can be a part of a relationship.

You’re doing nothing wrong. You can blame it on luck or immaturity.

Don’t give up on love because loves not giving up on you. It’s just waiting for the right one for you.

The thing is that we havent broken up. I cant do it. I need him. Its terrible…he was my first kiss and everything after that.
we’ve had so many special moments, and I know him better than I know myself…

Well it may seem to you that you need him and he is your everything and vice versa, but if he would do such a thing as say he loves someone else, why would you waste your time on them? i know its very very hard to get over a first love, but after you find someone else, you realize how silly it was. and life moves on and on and on…. so begins the path towards bliss and happiness.

Deleted User said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Well internet browser, you know what you SHOULD do….we can tell you all day long to end it…but youre in love, you wont listen,i know this because its happened to me and countless others…we are blind when were in love, its a part of life everyone has to go through, and sucks really bad when were so deeply in love with someone that has seemingly moved on and now loves another….i hate it, its soul crushing, gut wrenching, and it can make a person cold if gone about the wrong way, sorry to hear it.

Rexual, It’s so nice to hear (however unfortunate the situation) that someone understands the heart tug that comes with not being able to move on. And you’re right. I cant move on. It’s impossible. Ive had many chances, I’ve even thought of printing out the converstations they’ve shared and tape them all to his stupid car. While I hate how I cant move on, i’m also still entranced by him.

Such is the story of love and loss. Of happiness and sad. You too can get through this, even if all else seems bad.

I wish I could agree. However, I see myself being with him forever, even if it’s never gonna be just the two of us.
): i’m stuck.
and its bittersweet to the max.

Yeah, I’ve gone through it, took me YEARS to get over. She was cold, I was wrapped around her finger, its been 5 years, and even til this day I still think about her from time to time….but you learn to cope as time goes on, you learn to move on, well honestly, you don’t really learn HOW to move on more than you just learn how to accept that you have to. I felt like dying, I didn’t want to kill myself, but I didn’t want to live, she was everything to me, I would have done anything for her…and looking back at it now, I was completely blind. It was a hell of a learning experience though, because as a result, it turned me cold, for a loonngg time. But time heals. And don’t do anything drastic like that, it wouldn’t do any good, wouldn’t help in the least…but if its a way for you to vent then do what you think is best…you can message me anytime though, I’m here to listen.

Thanks, that means a lot. I would like to thank google, for it brought me here.

This is an experience that almost everyone has or will go through eventually. It seems so hopeless and impossible to move on at the time. but the funny thing is that the second i stopped trying to move on, is the second i actually did. Food for thought.

yeah I found it through google as well….I typed in “feeling lonely” to see if anyone had felt the same. I’ve lost so many friends over the years, and now find myself friendless, except for my dog Rexual whom I named my profile after, he’s always by my side :]

I’m a chronic overthinker…
How should I bring it up if I DO decide to tell him? Or should I just leave without reason and attempt to never look back?

I have a 23 pount cat named Minnow (most ironic name ever??) and he’s my partner in crime. Cant live without him!