Birbiglboo said 10 years, 4 months ago:

When I speak to my family, friends, and my God…..it feels like I am speaking to a brick wall just to feel my breath echo off of the wall and hit my face. I feel a deep disconnection from people around me and I don’t know how to hold myself together most of the time. I just feel so numb and alone…..

Sarah said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Well I will tell you right now, you ARE NOT alone. I’ve felt like this before. And sometimes I still feel like this. Its hard and makes you feel so invisable. But maybe you should try reaching out to people more. And keep on trying until they listen. If they don’t, just know I’m here to listen. But let them know how distant you’ve been feeling. Let them know exactly what you wrote here. If you haven’t tried already?

innerlove0305 said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I agree!!!!! YOU SURE ARENT ALONE!!!! god is showing you something. so one day you can help someone elst. what doesn’t kill you will make you stronger!!! <3

Oli said 10 years, 4 months ago:

You are not alone, I’m here for you if you need to talk about anything :) (hugs)

care mcm said 10 years, 4 months ago:

you are never alone :)

OhSnapItsEmma said 10 years, 4 months ago:

You’ll never be alone, if you are with another person just as alone as you are. Ever need someone to talk to? I’m here!

rskiier13 said 10 years, 4 months ago:

You are not alone!!! It’s easy to feel that way yes, like the world is full of empty spaces and you’re trapped in the middle of one. But consider yourself un-trapped. If you ever feel like talking to someone personally and making a connection would help, I’m here for you. Hang in there, friend :)

Birbiglboo said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Thank you all for your kind words. All of your responces made me cry. Lol:)
If any of you ever need help, I am just a click away!

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m here as well you matter always remember