maha said 10 years ago:

i LOVE myself, not because i’m fancy or anything rather i’m too skinny, my hair is like crap, people keep thinking i’m a some kind of cold serious person by my looks (idk why) and avoid me sometimes, i lost my bff, my classmates are just full of themselves and all, no body really listens to me and when they do they just think “who does she think she is?” and all that shit.

but i don’t really hate myself at all : P i’m proud of be myself and i have no idea where does that pride comes from, i’m just the skinny whovian potato freak who likes stupid facts and knows the periodic table :P

do you accept yourself? or do you reject it because others do?

LonelyReflection said 10 years ago:

I’ve been through experiences that I feel like I can’t love myself, I’ve been set to believe I’m not enough and break down most often not only am I overly sensitive I’m also extremely insecure and venerable.

Raymond said 10 years ago:

I do, but it took many years to realise that. I think it’s cool how everyone has their own quirks, even if it may be bad. Who would want to live in a world where everyone is exactly or similar like each other?

Viscaria said 10 years ago:

Hell no.

RedRoseAlice said 10 years ago:

I do because I know all my flaws and I have accepted them. It’s scary because of that many people don’t like me. Which at time can get you down about yourself. However, the important thing is that if you don’t think you are the leading character in your story then you wont be. I believe everyone deserves to be no matter what!! XD So take that scary step and walk ahead.

LoveLeanne said 10 years ago:

I was in a abusive relationship and always thought I wasn’t good enough, but once I got out and healed through martial arts (which can be really empowering) I love myself now. Last night I had one guy tell me to never let anyone tell me I wasn’t beautiful and that was one of the best compliments that I have ever gotten. You have to love yourself before you can really let other people love you.

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

I don’t love myself, but I try to. I know guys aren’t everything, but when you get repeatedly bullied by them it sticks. I have more loving and caring people around me now, and that is all I could ever ask for.

I’m in love with myself, I think I’m enough.
Funny how I thought the opposite in my teen-years and in my late-childhood.
I guess I was just with the teen-hormones and all that.

anisa.a said 10 years ago:

no.

Revan said 10 years ago:

I don’t “love” myself, per se. I change personalities quickly, and I often don’t like what I see. Sometimes, though, I will see something truly beautiful.

Don’t mind me, I’m just a hopeless romantic.

Juliet said 10 years ago:

Honestly, sometimes I love myself but other times I’m not sure. I mean, I can’t say it worries me much, but I do think that loving myself is important and whenever I find something I can’t love about myself I figure I can fix it or eventually come to accept that there will be parts of me that I don’t love.

Though it’s easier said than done, I must say.

Lyssie said 10 years ago:

It’s really hard to love myself right now…

I hope that one day I can, but for now, I most definitely do not.

stacymoreland said 10 years ago:

oh boy, do I ever love myself! I’m the only me I’ve got. Being unhappy with your life circumstance doesn’t have to mean not loving yourself. You can be depressed and still love yourself amazing amounts. Find the things your aren’t happy or satisfied with and work on them. Feeling powerless? Do something spontaneous to change your perspective on your life. Go hitchhike around Europe, learn an instrument, read a book. Love yourself, you’re the only you that you have.

marvelloustwig said 10 years ago:

I love me….I just am not happy with what I’ve been labelled as.