Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

“stupid fuking 18 year old sloots with sky high egos and confusing sloot logic while they think theyre entitled to everything?” I dont get it? any thoughts?

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I don’t get what you are trying to say? Are you implying that all girls can be described with that sentence and you’re asking us why, or that girls in general can be described with that sentence and you’re asking us why – in either case you’ve got the wrong idea and you’re just not meeting the right women which is your fault not their.

Soulfound said 9 years, 9 months ago:

@giggleblizzard You definitely make me giggle. but great advice.

rinseandrep said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Sounds like a frustrated chump cry.

anon said 9 years, 9 months ago:

lol there are alot of crazy girls, and I certainly cant understand what theyre thinking most of the time. But every once in a while you find a deep and wonderful and caring person and it makes you think that wading through that sea of immature b****es was worth it

“you’re just not meeting the right women which is your fault not their.”
This.

I’ve been accused of basically the same garbage by someone who doesn’t even know me. If girls are that bad, the same and a lot worse could be said about guys. When are we going to stop generalising genders… especially with crap like that.

It really is mind boggling especially in the case of girls who are lacking in terms of aesthetics who still somehow manage to walk around giving off the vibe that their sh*t dont stink, as is the case with @tara

gotta have faith said 9 years, 9 months ago:

@jon there is no need to attack everyone with your opinions, especially concerning aesthetics. I understand that there are a lot of women who may be immature and do not treat guys well, maybe they do feel entitled and of course it’s the wrong thing to do. But this sort of entitlement applies to both genders. For instance you seem to be a bit demeaning to women who are by your standards unattractive, and therefore they are somehow less important and to blame? Maybe it’s also your double standards and attitude that could contribute to your troubles. Sometimes it’s not everyone else who has problem, it could be you.

@Jon Wooooow hahahahahaha. I’m only going to guess you can attribute this misogynistic attitude of yours to not receiving the attention you want from women (not that I can blame them at this rate). I have no doubt in my mind that’s why you’re acting this way.

@gotta have faith thank you.

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Flag the asshole and move on.

@tara typical response from a butthurt feminazi calling me out as a misogynistic sexist.

StarCatFri said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I understand you are feeling hurt, and by the sound of it you have met a lot of mean women. Remember, not all women are mean – just like not all men are nice. I was stuck in a mindset that all men were abusive and only wanted sex. That men didn’t care about women other than they were objects. I thought this because of so many men being mean to me, but than I realized I was attracting those kind of men by just letting them in my life. Now that I am older I have found not all men are mean and awful, some just honestly want to be your friend. The exact same goes for women, I have met so many girls that are exactly what you described – but on the other token, I have met some women who are absolutely beautiful inside and out, faithful, and kind. Don’t single out all women because of some you met, there are good people out there – you just have to find them! But hey, the fact that you have to look for them, when you finally meet that wonderful woman it will make it 10x more special.
She’s out there, probably feeling the same way you are – one day you’ll meet the right girl :)
Blessings ~ Star

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I am going to go on the record as stating that a lot of these “feelings” that guys (typically young) have is that they feel entitled to the woman they showed an interest to, instead of…you know…proving you are a person worth knowing. Woman don’t just want sweet words and kind gestures. They need someone who is well adjusted.

Granted majority of social 18 year old girls have that mentality.
Just learn and choose better bro.
Notsafefortwerk, it works both ways bro. Some woman like to be treated like shit, they enjoy having zero power and being totally submissive, some want to be treated like a queen.
Personally, similar people always end up together.
A “well adjusted” male, will find a well adjusted women.
A psycho dude, ends up with psycho girl.
And so on..

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Good point Rhetoric, like minds do tend to attract one another.