pinkhaze said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I got married last year and its been 7 months only alhough i didnt want to marry him but my parents pressurised me so i did but I m regretting it since then. It was going fine at first but after sometime it got out of control. I tried my best to fix everything but its getting out of my hands. Please tell me should i leave him?

pinkhaze said 10 years, 1 month ago:

a reply would be a good thing to do and will defo be appreciated

rinseandrep said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Do you want to?

Loco_Shane said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Could you elaborate what you mean when you say “it got out of control”?

Humanist Hope said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Please explain a little more on the history of how you came to be married, then go into further detail on what went wrong with the marriage.

Alex said 10 years, 1 month ago:

What’s there to explain? She flat out admits she didn’t really want to marry him but was pressured into it.

I’ve been in that situation before of my parents pressuring me to try and stay with a certain person and it never ends well.

If you did not honestly want to marry him to begin with then of course, yes you should leave him and to hell what your parents think.

Additional history would allow us to provide more comprehensive advice. The fact that she was pressurred into a marriage she didn’t want was not lost on us.

Alex said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Well shouldn’t that be the most important thing? If in her heart she knew that she did not want to marry someone, then she shouldn’t have married him right?

It does a disservice to both her and him to enter into a marriage when you don’t really want to, and just try to stay there to satisfy the expectations of others.

Please redirect any feedback on the advice others present to the inbox of the relevant person. Clogging the thread with arguing does not help the Venter.

Superfly said 10 years, 1 month ago:

yes, leave him, you are not happy so simple. do what you like. life is short. don’t settle for anything less

janie said 10 years, 1 month ago:

If you don’t love him and you are not happy then you should leave him!!! Don’t matter what your parents or anybody else says. If It Isn’t right, then It Isn’t!!!

Life Is too short. So don’t spend any more time to be unhappy!!

Riss said 10 years, 1 month ago:

You being pressured into the relationship is not the same as if you had genuinely loved him and wanted to get married. If that were the case, I would suggest you work through it. But given the situation, if you’re not happy and you feel that there is nothing left that you can do, then leave.