Marta said 2 years, 2 months ago:

Marta said 2 years, 2 months ago:

I really believe that practically nobody is going to read this. I’m posting it more like a vent, but I still hope that this reaches to any BT admin. The issue here is, the site is broadly speaking abandoned by its creators/moderators, and it’s noticeable. I know it’s difficult to keep a site running 24/7, since it requires time and effort. It just saddens me that this place is far from was used to be. There’s minimum interaction between users, a massive amount of spam, a chat that does not work properly, and almost no improvements since the site is up. This was a place where we could feel safe and share our deepest thoughts, where we could help our peers and be helped by them. It’s heartbreaking to see what has become.

blackdog said 1 year, 10 months ago:

100% Marta

I’m surprised the hosting is still being paid!

Oli said 1 year, 10 months ago:

I second both of you on this @blackdog and @m1s1m3, this site has been abandoned for so long, it’s so sad compared to what BT used to be a few years ago, I would put myself forward to be moderator if that is what the community wanted and voted for. Hopefully one day BT will return to being the active and compassionate place it once was.

Marta said 1 year, 10 months ago:

It’s really sad to see what it has become. There’s so much wasted potential in this place it’s frustrating. It would be great if the hosts/moderators worked to improve everything, or let other people take that position!!

Angel said 1 year, 8 months ago:

I agree, Marta, it’s a real shame ~

Marta said 1 year, 6 months ago:

It really is a shame Angel. I do hope someday things change for the better in this site.