lucy said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I actually havent but my stomach does hurt when I laugh too hard so I just try to stop laughing

Have you ever done something thrilling?

Agnes, My Dear. said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I once camped near an abandoned house with a bunch of friends and visited it at night.

Have you ever annoyed your neighbours so much they came to your home to complain?

cynicalgravy said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Yep, at least they didn’t complain in a rude manner. Sadly, I still irritated them (not intentionally) so much that one of them moved away ;^; I don’t want to reveal what I did that irritated them though

Have you ever eaten the same meal 10 consecutive times?

CoffeeMethod said 9 years, 8 months ago:

LOL! Yes! (Bagel bites, coffee, and a shot of vodka! (From the microwave mind you, and only a couple at a time… haha!!!!!!)

Have you ever… Caught a frog? (In the wild, not from a cage)!

lise said 9 years, 8 months ago:

yes – my daughter & i used to ‘go froggin’ every night after dinner; she’d talk to them & play with them till she got bored & then let them go …i think we were catching the same frogs over & over!

have you ever been mistaken for someone else, and been unable to convince the person who made the mistake that you weren’t who they thought you were?

Camy said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Actually yes. Haha, a kid in my class kept calling me Emily and cracking all these inside jokes with me. I tried telling him over and over but my friends had to convince him. He is now one of my good friends.

Have you ever passed out in public?

Evilboy2310 said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Never!
Have you ever posted a crazy update from your friend’s Facebook account? :D

FullmoonDarkstar said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Heck yea!!!

Have you ever walked up to a random person, hugged them and then ran away as if they were a serial-killer?

SimplyMiMi said 9 years, 8 months ago:

nope, but i would love to try it one day.

Have you ever slap a stranger guy in front of his girlfriend and act like her girlfriend too and say some crazy stuffs?

FullmoonDarkstar said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Nope, I would love to try it to a certain someone, hehehe….

Have you ever motivated your class to do crazy stuff during lesson, having the teacher end up with a headache? (Cause I have done so! Omg it was hilarious!!!) xD

St.Brickwall said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Nope, i’d have been drawn and quartered by my mum.

But have you made a cooking disaster in your kitchen? (Yup for me the fire department had to be called)

Miza ツ said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Yes. When my sis and I were trying to make chocolate pan cake. It turned out horribly. xD

Have you ever laughed at a very very inappropriate moment? If yes, pls shate!:D

Evilboy2310 said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Yes :D
I had gone over to my neighbour’s house to get his PC fixed & I was about to leave when he asked me to wait as he wanted to show me something. Being the attention seeker that he was, he logged into his Facebook account & started showing me photos of an expensive restaurant where he & his girlfriend had gone on a date. I had no interest whatsoever but still I decided to take a look as a courtesy. So there I was, staring at random photos of him & his girlfriend, waiters, glasses & what now while he went babbling about how amazing the experience was. 10-15 minutes later he finished showing me all the photos & I was just happy that my terrible ordeal was about to end. Just as I was about to get up from my chair, he went to his news feed & the second update over there was from his girlfriend – “XYZ went from being in a relationship to Single”. I instantly burst into laughter like a crazy person :D . Needless to say he wasn’t impressed so I made a quick exit out of his house. After that incident, he stopped talking to me & started giving me angry stares whenever we bumped into each other while I had to try hard to control my laughter every time :D :D :D

Have you ever eaten Popcorn by tossing it into the air and catching it with your mouth? :)

CoffeeMethod said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Yes! I am really good at it, same withpeanuts and M&Ms lol!

Have you ever…. Bought the wrong thing from the store because it was easier to settle, instead of asking someone if they have what you were looking for?

Hearmenow said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Yes, a couple of times.

Have you ever skinny-dipped after dark. And if so, did you get sick afterwards?