The Author said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Turkmenian Eagle Owl!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1302/1173897807_b7c9b6467b.jpg

Have you been confused by loving two people in different ways but acted on neither?

Jess said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Uh, no.

Have you ever been on a ferris wheel? :)

ReadMe.Hmn said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Sure. It’s kinda simple.

Have you ever beat someone up ?

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

yh. in my dreams.

have you ever held a scorpion or tarantula?

Hell, naw. Scorpions are like spiders and crabs and wasps and death and the tears of small children all rolled into one satanic shitbag thing.

Have you ever written down a dream after waking up and been able to remember it like a real memory ever since?

Yeah! Well, I didn’t hand right it, I typed it on my blog. It was my first lucid dream (that I remember).

Have you ever wanted to have plastic surgery?

Definitely not. I’m not “perfect”, but there’s only one thing I’d change about my appearance: a tiny scar above my top lip that makes it look like I missed a patch shaving. To be honest, I regard cosmetic surgeons as unethical money-grabbing weakness-exploiting dirtbags, and very different to their reconstructive surgeon counterparts.

That’s not to say that people who get plastic surgery are weak – not at all. It is a natural human thing to doubt yourself. I have huge trouble thinking of myself as attractive, and everyone else I’ve ever known is the same. And a plastic surgeon is the wanker who takes one look at you and says “yes, you’re right, this, this and that are all wrong with how you look.” Fuck them. If they had consciences, they’d say “you’re unique, and you might not like that aspect of yourself, but there’s someone out there who loves you, and who loves ALL OF YOU.”

So yeah… that prompted an excessively strong response. Sorry if I’ve offended anyone there.

- – -

Have you ever experienced love at first sight?

AnonyMissAnn said 10 years, 3 months ago:

No, I don’t believe in it. How can you love someone or something with only one glance? Ive never felt anything more than lust or extreme intrigue towards a person at first sight.

Have you ever known a person who won the lottery? (yourself or through a friend).

betoole said 10 years, 3 months ago:

No unfortunately not :/

Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in a public toilet?

No, I haven’t. I’ve pulled off some ninja moves to avoid being walked in on too.

Have you ever found that for a while, a hug makes everything okay?

Na.

Lol.

Have you ever paid for in-game content, like maybe lives on Candy Crush or to stop advertisements? Or even just an Xbox Live subscription?

Nope. I’m not much of a gamer really.

Have you ever got a rescue pet?

My first dog was adopted from an animal shelter, my current dog was rescued from being put down because her owner couldn’t look after her and couldn’t find anyone else to have her. I also have a bird, who isn’t a rescued pet, but came from ametuer breeders and not a pet shop where he would have been breed just for money. :)

I like this question. Repeating it. :)

Have you ever had a rescued pet?

Cymbalsmonkey said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Yes, But it died because it was a very sick cat . We only had it for a day.

Have you ever been in love?

Curious said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Yes. She’s a lovely person. Nice to be around, with a great personality that always lifts the mood :3

Have you ever blanked out while in the middle of doing something? (Suddenly forgetting what you’re doing, or forgetting what to do next)