~ 1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
His name was Conagher. Idiot.
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
Depends on my mood and who I’m with. Mostly outgoing I guess.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
My old neighbor, if I get to see him soon. I miss him.
4. Are you easy to get along with?
Ha. Next question. (Really depends on you.)
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
I don’t drink. And never will.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
Tall, cute, masculine, and sometimes cocky.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
Probably not. I can’t find a good guy at the moment.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
Chris… Ugh he’s difficult.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Depends on who I’m with. Girls? Nah. Guys? HECK YES.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Adam last night. Sweet friend
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
Numbers (The Cab), Lock Me Up (The Cab), Heads/Tails (Hotspur), Almost Lover (Jasmine Thompson), and Fix a Heart (Demi Lovato).
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
As long as you’re not purposefully messing it up yeah. I like the calming feeling.
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
15. What would you name your future daughter?
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yeah, sadly. He was such a jerk.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
19. Do you like bubble baths?
20. Who did you last share a bed with?
My cat. Lol.
21. What are your bad habits?
Sometimes biting nails, cursing.
22. Where would you like to travel?
23. Do you have trust issues?
After I've been screwed over? Pshhh. Of course.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
Everything. I'm self-conscious about my body.
26. What do you do when you wake up?
Take a shower.
27. Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
Maybe. Idk if he's working or not. :/
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
One has told me that…
30. Do you ever want to get married?
31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail?
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
Chris Hemsworth and Alex Deleon. <3
33. Spell your name with your chin.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
Does marching band count?
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
Masculine, knows how to lead the relationship, sweet, understanding, funny, cute, tall.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
Hot Topic a little, JC Penney.
40. What do you want to do after high school?
Pre-Med as a pediatrician.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
I try to give second chances.
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
Depressed, tired, out of it, or just shy.
43. Do you smile at strangers?
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
My mom. lol.
46. What are you paranoid about?
47. Have you ever been high?
On my PMS pills, cause that stuff is great. but no.
48. Have you ever been drunk?
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
sure. everyone has.
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
Don't we all?
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
Taller. I'm 4' 11 3/4"
53. Favourite band?
54. Favourite store?
55. Favourite book?
It All Started With An Apple.
56. Favourite colour?
Black and purple/
57. Favourite food?
58. Last thing you ate?
eggs and biscuit.
59. First thing you ate this morning?
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
62. Been arrested? For what?
63. Ever been in love?
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
Was at prom, sitting outside. I was in the middle of talking and my boyfriend at the time kissed me and shut me up.
65. Are you hungry right now?
66. Do you like your internet friends more than your real friends?
They're there for me more than my real friends are.
67. Facebook or Twitter?
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
69. Are you watching tv right now?
70. Names of your bestfriends?
Michael, Erickson, Wesley, Alyssa, Beth, Hannah, Hannah, Lizzie, and my cat (Pancake).
71. Craving something? What?
72. What colour are your towels?
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two or three.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
two. I got rid of all of mine.
75. Favourite animal?
76.Last three things you had to drink??
water, orange juice, an a dr. pepper.
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
chocolate peanut butter or thin mint.
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
80. What colour pants?
81. Favourite tv show?
the office and 21 jump street,
82. Favourite movie?
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
The show 21 Jump Street.
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
87. First person you talked to today?
88. Last person you talked to today?
My math teacher.
89. Name a person you hate?
90. Name a person you love?
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
92. In a fight with someone?
94. Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot?
Yeah, but he turned out to be a complete idiot jerk.
95. Last movie you watched?
I can't remember.
96. Favourite actress?
97. Favourite actor?
Johnny Depp and Chris Hemsworth.
98. Do you tan a lot?
99. Have any pets?
Cat and dog.
100. How are you feeling?
101. Do you type fast?
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
103. Can you spell well?
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
I don't know.
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
108. What should you be doing?
working on schoolwork.
109. Is something irritating you right now?
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
111. Do you have trust issues?
After someone screwed me over? Duh.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Stefan. Can't believe I did.
113. What was your childhood nickname?
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
115. mac or PC?
116. Are you listening to music right now?
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
Home made yes
118. Do you like Chinese food?
119. favourite Subject in school?
Math and science
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
121. Are you mean?
Depends on who you are.
122. Is cheating ever okay?
NEVER. Danggit it's NEVER OKAY.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Maybe. I don't know.
125. Do you believe in true love?
I don't know.
126. Are you currently bored?
127. What makes you happy?
Friends. and music.
128. Would you change your name?
129. What your zodiac sign?
130. Do you like subway?
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Depends on the friend. If I like them too then lets go for it.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
"Out of the seven billion people in this world there's only you; almost a million different words to say but none of them will do." – Numbers – The Cab
134. Can you count to one million?
If I had the patience.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
I can't remember lol.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
137. How tall are you?
4' 11 3/4"
138. Curly or Straight hair?
I prefer straight hair because I straighten mine but it really depends on my mood.
139. Brunette or Blonde?
I'm naturally a brunette but I like being a blonde.
140. Summer or Winter?
141. Night or Day?
142. Favourite month?
143. Are you a vegetarian?
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
147. Mars or Snickers?
Snickers. My fave.
148. What’s your favourite quote?
I don't have one.
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
The shadow of each bush was long and velvety, and as I cruised slowly back up the street I saw the day's last light streaming almost horizontally through the trash-littered space between the Arby's and the bowling alley.