Ghost said 9 years ago:

Red pill. Ignorance might be bliss but it’s still ignorance.

Q: Do you consider yourself religious?

Deleted User said 9 years ago:

I probably consider myself to be spiritual with religious backing. I’ve done a few things that the church would probably be upset with.
Q: Would you ever swim with sharks?

Ara said 9 years ago:

I prefer to have all my limbs still attached to me. So no sharks near me.

What was the strangest conversation you ever had with someone?

One time I was giving out resumes in my town (this was back when i was like, 16), and I had an immediate sit-down with an older lady running a little Native American food place. We spoke for over an hour and she was telling me all of her history, sang me a song and then unabashedly sobbed while I comforted her. She gave me a free drink, but I didn’t get a call back from her.

What do you believe the meaning of life is?

its a deep brief question . lets make it simple . The actual meaning of life according to me is being happy and spreading happiness , helping people and enjoying your life .

What would u do if u found that u r an android / cybog ?

That’s a good answer. :] I think I would pretty astonished and impressed, but I’m fairly certain I’m not. :P

Do you believe in reincarnation?

UnconsciousPug said 9 years ago:

If there is reincarnation, I wouldn’t want to be a part of it. But if I had to be reincarnated, I’d like to be a bird of prey.
Have you ever left a friend simply because you felt like you weren’t a good enough friend?

Coolsoda said 9 years ago:

No I usually try to be better around them although ironically I have been thinking about this for awhile

Do you believe hate is close to love?

Ya i think there is a very thin line between love and hate, and u cant hate someone u dont actually care about

Do u believe that everyone is equal or are some people superior to others

That Guy Over There said 9 years ago:

Some people are naturally superior to others talent/trait wise (talking to you, prodigies!) But, that doesn’t mean you can’t work to be at the same, or greater level than them. So, there are definitely superiorities to others; otherwise, the world would be a boring place. In terms of social superiority though, I feel everyone should be equal in that aspect xP

Is it difficult for you to approach others? If yes, why do you think that is?

Yeah, cause I have anxiety.

Have you ever deliberately inflicted pain on someone?

Of course.

Have you ever moved to a new country?

YEaH .

Have you ever dreamt to own something big ?

Ghost said 9 years ago:

If my own company counts, then yes. I am dreaming and working toward that one.
Q: The last time you laughed, what were you laughing about?

An Incredible Machine said 9 years ago:

This is about to make me sound crazy, but there was a song on that made me think of someone and then I got all “let’s think of things that probably aren’t gonna happen” and got all blushy/laughy because apparently he has that effect on me whether I like it or not. haha

What’s your favorite song at the moment?