Friendly Lemon said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I know I can’t be the only one out there who doesn’t care at all about finding sexual satisfaction at all and does not feel any sexual attraction to anyone. So anyone else out there who feels the same? Also do you know how hard it makes to answer questions about relationships?

Dire said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Alright, I am not asexual. I have recently went out and talked to an asexual though and learned a ton about being one. There is a fantastic website called asexuality.org I know what you are going through. You are not alone. Be strong and hold on to what you are.

I also know that the number one question you will be asked will be: have you tried “the deed” and maybe your orientation would change and this is about the worst thing you can ask an asexual. on behalf of all my fellow humans, sorry.

Skylar said 9 years, 5 months ago:

hey! I am asexual.

pushingFate said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Well, no I am not asexual but my significant other is actually. Even not being the asexual person in my relationship I still get questions on how it all works and have a pretty good idea. (considering I’ve been in the relationship for over a year I would sure hope so)

If you want to talk or anything feel free to message me :)

Deleted User said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Hi! I am very much asexual, and I can promise it’s not as uncommon as you think. The problem with it is that people are uneducated on the topic. If you want to build a community, I personally know that tumblr is a great place with a shit ton of asexuals. You just have to find them. :)