Nugget said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Time After Time – Cyndi Lauper… such a classic song but it was the song that was playing when I caught an ex cheating…

Яadia Hips said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Who let the dogs out. that was the day i met the bitch.

georgey said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Junior Senior – Move Your Feet. Bad times with females.

Asparagus515 said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Anything by NeverShoutNever, especially the older stuff.

Cambrie E. said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Be your everything. Cause nobody needs me.

Humanist Hope said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Whereas I understand the practice, as a pragmatist, I utterly refuse to associate any song that I like with any situation or person who could potentially “ruin” it for me with an unpleasant memory.

Purple Willow said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Mr Saxobeat- Alaxandra Stan

Alice956 said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Sexy and I Know It. Must I say more?

Rachel S. said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I Miss You by Blink182. It was a song that an old friend/ex of mine showed me. He told me I was the angle from his nightmare. I can’t listen to it now without thinking about him.

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

You and I ~Lifehouse
It’s a beautiful soulful song, perfect to cry to. A boyfriend sent me a link to the video about a month and a half after we’d gotten together and said the song reminded him of our relationship as we’d been criticized for getting together because we were an odd pairing.
It brings back the memories of how fond of eachother we were before we broke it off because of a mutual decision that we weren’t going anywhere and the passion was gone.

elle said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Titanium, David Guetta ft. Sia

My teacher showed us some really gruesome pictures of 9/11, and everyone was looking at me (I was the only Muslim.)

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Endlessly by Muse. It reminds me of the stupid decisions I made throughout my teen years.

Katie said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Latch ~ Disclosure
My ‘Friend’ and i were sitting on her bed listening to music, just chatting, and she told me that she couldn’t be my friend because i kept cutting myself. This song filled the awkward silence that came after…

Jonathan Ellington said 10 years, 3 months ago:

The A Team – My ex-girlfriend showed it to me

goudalover said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I have a few: I Swear by All-4-One (me and my boyfriend at the time chose this as our song before he was kissing other girls when I wasn’t around), Weekend Love by Queen Latifah (this song was playing on the radio when I was having sex with my boyfriend who couldn’t stay hard), Diary by Alicia Keys (I dedicated this song to a guy I was sleeping with in hopes it would turn into a relationship).