Joe82nd said 10 years, 6 months ago:

if any one here still feels that way you can message me. i believe that every one can have their own opinions and im not here to change them

try me said 10 years, 6 months ago:

ahw i know how you feel, i’ve made some amazing life-long friends on Tumblr and they’ve helped me through a lot :) I’d like to make some on here to so if you ever wanna talk, I’m just a message away

xo

ListenAndLove said 10 years, 6 months ago:

You can message me with anything, any time you like :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

In real life I have 2 best friends that I can tell anything to, but I can’t explain it.. Even with my other friends around and everything, I can’t help the feelings I get. I’d love to make some friends on here, although it will be a bit weird at first cause I never know what to say

Of Fans And Flames said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Me too. If anyone would like to talk to me, please private message me. I’m really easy to talk to!

Angel Demon said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I like this thread :) Feel free to chat with me or add me anytime. I’m on most nights, if not at least once a day :)

LPereira said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Hey people! I’ll be anyone’s online friend, i’m here if you want to talk :D

hinaggik said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I really wish I had a friend that I can really talk to… It’s been always the same wherever I am, I mean, I have almost no friends ever in my country and nor did I when I was in other countries. I’m japanese(does anyone mind?) and I always felt lonely but I speak other languages terribly and just because I am a typically Asian-looking guy, it was hard for me to communicate outside Japan. But there seem actually other Japanese who are really good at speaking and, even if they can’t, they have friends. Am I just retarded or something ****ty??? Does anyone plz want to befriend me??? X(

KingWenis said 10 years, 6 months ago:

When I was in high school, I was in the same scenario as most of you guys are, just isolated and not as socially active. I had friends of course but some of them weren’t as easy to talk to. Then, I joined online gaming and suddenly I have friends that share similar experiences with me and can be really close to them without physically being beside them.
I’ve had a lot of experience of being an “online friend”, so feel free to private message me and I’ll be happy to talk to you!

Mia said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I understand how it feels to have so many things to say, but not being able to do so due to various reasons. At times there are things we can talk to no friend, no family member, nobody irrespective of being them very close to us. It’s frustrating.

If ever you feel the need to talk or just someone to lend you a patient ear, just feel free to private message me. It shall be my pleasure to talk to you. :)

Oli said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I will be friends with anyone who needs a friend. (hugs)

Brigid said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I feel the exact same way. I don’t want to tell my friends all of what I think in case they judge me.

Abigail Elizaebth said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I feel the same! I lost all my friends and now have no one. It has left me so shy and scared to make any new friends, so here I am lol

Apple said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Katlyn has put my exact feeling to words. I have acquaintances but not real friends with whom I can share my true feelings. They will just consider me odd because many of my opinions differ from the mainstream. But I’m not afraid of airing my opinions, I just don’t think it’s worth the trouble.

MarjaElisa said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I feel the same aswell! I have a few good friends but it still feels like I can’t talk about anything to them… Somehow it feels easier to talk to strangers cause they don’t know me and they won’t judge me. It would be nice to get to know people here :)