tortured.hedgehog said 8 years, 9 months ago:

I am confused
I am scared
I am anxious
Becausei have no idea who I am I have lost touch with reality and I don’t feel like a person at all I need help

richardc said 8 years, 9 months ago:

i am worried
and i’m scared and troubled
and sometimes
i’m none of those
things
too

Ariella9511 said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I am …
a broken soul,
Searching for a purpose,
Anxiety riddled,
With aspirations for my future,
Yet I have no idea of how to reach them,
As I am scared,
I am anxious,
I am confused,

I am …
I am me.

Deleted User said 8 years, 8 months ago:

Hi, lovelies. I’m here for you all if you need a friend or someone to talk to. Stay beautiful & strong. Things will get better.

Deleted User said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I am a coward.
At least thats what I see staring back at me when I look in the mirror.
I am afraid, I’m terrified. Yet for all my problems I feel
I am always the one to blame.
I don’t think i know or understand who I am completely either.
But then again, does anybody?

Garred Issacs said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I think that due to a lot aspects in our society that we do not know who we are. But we know what we feel, and it is from that we define ourselves. I feel as a failure, a anxious wreck, a dependent, a aimless wanderer, a unworthy person of the attention of others. But I think in this we can understand how deep this relates to our purpose to create something different for ourselves and for others. That it is this notion that allows us to empathize with people like us that perhaps we are all in this together and that maybe we can all move beyond it as a whole. It is due to the lack of understanding or the very quick sweep under the carpet of the real issues we have that a lot of society does not to wish to deal with these mentalities, but it is underlying amount all of the distractions of our lives. We perhaps can see were we think we are ‘wrong’ in comparison to others, but in all truth we are still learning how to live but with understanding from experiencing the world and our emotions that we all feel but only some dare to make known and expose that part of themselves. I am wrong in so many ways in whole hearted belief but I know that I still am trying to understand this all, and it is because of this I think we are all here, trying to make sense of it, asking the questions and stating the things others don’t want to hear about themselves. I think it is this honestly that will perhaps be the changing point.

Danielle said 8 years, 7 months ago:

I don’t know who I am.
I empathize so greatly with everyone.
Its like I’m everyone.. but I’m no one
I can’t find myself
I can’t find my purpose
I’m losing hope
I’m losing my sanity