The Author said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Hmmm… Well, I’ve always been there for my closest friend, who’s like a sister to me – only closer. I’ve helped her through the toughest times, and she’s done the same for me. To be honest, though, the best things I feel that I’ve done for strangers have been on this site.

What is the thing you most wish someone would do for you?

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I wish some one would sing me a song as cliche as it sounds but music always adds e best qualities to a person nd lyrics alwaes tell e unspoken

whats the most crasiest thing u have döne for love?

Nugget said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Left everything behind and moved interstate where I knew no one except for my partner!!! Luckily everything has worked out!!! :)

What is your favourite part of the day??

That is very sweet hey

my abosulute fav part of the day is at night when you get to just watch the stars sitting under the cool night breeze just after the sun has set the world seems to stand still just for those seconds

your most adorable childhood memory?

Wow.. that is really hard to answer.
I think it would be whenever I saw my father, I would run as fast as I could, to hug him. And that he always took me to day-trips to fun places. I remember that we always held hands.
I bet I have an adorable childhood memory, but I don’t seem to remember it! :o

What is your most preferred thing to do?

Nikki said 10 years, 2 months ago:

My most preferred thing to do is to go late night/early morning fishing with this girl i really like out on a boat in the middle of a small lake. She doesn’t fish at all, so I usually fish while we talk for hours, make each other laugh, simple things like that. Adding on the quiet of the night and the stars, it’s just kinda perfect. We’ve only done it twice, but it was amazing. Best nights of my life.

If you could tell someone anything, who would they be and what would you tell them?

My best friend that she’s perfect as she is and doesn’t need to change for anyone. Of course, I tell her this all the time, but it’s not going to make it any easier for her to believe; the real magic would be to make her believe it.

Are you a registered organ donor?

Panda said 10 years, 2 months ago:

@theauthor – Start at 1:25 :)

Eww! It’s mine! NOO!

(Q) – What’s your Blah- Skype username?

itsdallasb said 10 years, 2 months ago:

my skype username and my blah username is itsdallasb.

Question: If you only had one day to live, what would you do???

MusicGuy said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I would spend it with my family and girlfriend (as if she isn’t considered family). I don’t know what I would do without anyone them and I would love to spend my last minutes by their sides.

Next question: Whats your biggest fear?

@panda … LOVE Louis C.K.

My biggest fear would be not getting to get success in life. If my career ended in shit and I got an addiction to something.. I really don’t see that happening, but it would still be the end of my world.

What would you do, if you were the only person on earth?

Get very lonely and have lots of cats.

If you could tell anyone anything and they’d take it well, what would you tell them?

Nicco_ForYou said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I want to throw you on my bed , stip you down and make love to you while you leave scratches on my back and scream my name …

I someone grant you one wish , what would it be ?

Awfully precise there, Nicco :L

For the girl I went and fell for a few months ago to move in next door to me, realise that I am in fact the one for me before declaring her undying love to me and heading off to my bed sans clothes.

If you could master one magical element, what would it be?

(Options: Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Electricity, Mind, Time)

Game said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Time, as it confuses me and mastering it would be OP. I guess mind would rock too, so its a tough decision.

What is one thing you wish you could improve at?