Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Cheese onion crisps! I’d get sick of the burgers after a few days. I’m sure I’d get used to the bed though ;) .

Would you rather know everything there is to know in the universe (no matter how sad the truth may be, this is including life/death and existence of god) or live in absolute ignorance (You’ll know basic stuff like eating, sleeping and communicating, but lose all sense of curiosity/discovery!).

Truthful Turkey said 9 years, 3 months ago:

That’s an incredibly tough one! They say ignorance is bliss, and I’m waaay to young to become pessimistic about life, but I think retaining your sense or curiosity and discovery is what makes life interesting. Though I suppose if I choose option 2, I might not care about not being ignorant and leading a simple life….However, it might also mean I’ll feel empty…

Heck, Universe, reveal thyself!

Would you rather have extremely fast growing hair or extremely fast growing nails?

Karacata Anam Cara said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I never have nails because I always bite them. It’s horrible. I think I prefer hair though. Even though I want to keep it short right now since were in the south.

Would you rather Visit Japan or Korea?

Rain said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Japan.

Would you rather go to the dentist or go to the doctor?

Doctor. Better to check up on all facets of my health than my teeth, I guess :P .

Would you rather sky dive off of a huge mountain with a faulty parachute, or swim across the pacific ocean with a raft made of a couple logs and held together by rope?

Karacata Anam Cara said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Neither? If I had to choose though, I guess sky dive and hope I land in water. Either way I’m probably going to die. Ha ha.

Would you rather listen to country or rap?

Rap.

Would you rather watch a romantic movie or an action movie?

both most of all I like action movies :) .

Would you rather sleep in your mini care or in your rude friend’s caravan ??

Mini car.

Would you rather have the ability to control fire or water ?

blueberrycheese said 9 years, 3 months ago:

WATER AAALL THE WAY. I mean you can freeze people, you can heal, and you can bloodbend. At least according to the legend of aang

Would you rather have the ability to fly and floating or teleportation?

Telrportation..always.One can be more faster than the Flash.It will be awesome.

On a winter morning,would you go out and enjoy the snow or would you prefer warming up inside a blanket?

Redd said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Go outside and enjoy the snow first. Then warm myself in a blanket Cx

would you rather be famous and poor, or be a loner with all the money in the world?

Ofcourse a poor guy who’s famous.Atleast we can share all the problems,find the solutions,find new friends..have an amazing life.You have to be rich from your heart,not from your pocket.

Would you be “The Flash” or “The Hulk”? :p

The flash.

Would you rather take a cold shower or run barefoot through the snow?

I can do both. Running barefoot looks like a good option c: .

Would you rather want the powers to be anything u can do or you want to be god ??