St. James said 8 years, 12 months ago:

If I knew, I could warn everyone involved to avoid them from that situation.

What if you could get your childhood crush?

Deleted User said 8 years, 11 months ago:

i would refuse my childhood crush, because nowadays i forgot about my childhood crush.

what if one morning you would wake up, and your whole family were friends with the person you hate the most?

Lonely Girl said 8 years, 11 months ago:

I would disown my family. That sounds kinda harsh, but there’s good reason for not wanting to be around that person.

What if you could never add or subtract any 2 numbers?

i did not understand this one :

Kamaile2001 said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Then life would be harder

What if you could control time and space

i would go back in time to repair some damage i’ve done to people, and make things right that i did wrong. and i would’ve made sure i wouldn’t have met certain people.

What if you could read minds?

Lonely Girl said 8 years, 11 months ago:

I would read the minds everyone around me during tests

What if you could run faster then the speed of sound?

Then i would become the Flash and i either spend my time helping people.
Or i’d rob banks and life like a king meuhaha.

What if you could poop hand grenades?

I would definately not know what i would do. all i know is that i will get a health check.

What if you could get your immagination into reality?

An Incredible Machine said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Welllllll I’d have a cute musician boyfriend now, be designing album artwork for his (world famous) band, amongst others, and if we’re dragging my dreams in to this, there would also be whales flying throughout the apocalyptic-yet-beautiful skies above kingdom-like cities, and in the sketchier locations there would be arctic creatures armed with steampunk bubble weaponry doing drug deals behind ivy-coated apartments.

That said, I am not on drugs.

What if every time you blinked, the colors of the objects in front of you changed?

I would sit down, put on some nice smashing dancing music that hits hard and got some nice deep bass, and on the rhythm i would blink everytime the bass hits. so i will create my own disco lol

What if someone told you that they’re from the future?

An Incredible Machine said 8 years, 11 months ago:

That is a fantastic plan to my question haha

I’d listen to their stories. Worst comes to worse, I wasted a few hours hearing some creative tales of a false future. Best case, I met a freakin time traveller! TAKE ME WITH YOUUUUU

What if you could fluently speak a foreign language, but couldn’t understand it when it was spoken to you?

then i would ask in that language if they could talk back to me in another language, so i can understand them, and probably the person i would talk to would look at me as if i’m completely retarded hehehe

What if you could talk with animals?

Nesa said 7 years, 10 months ago:

Then I would be the next Queen of the Jungle: D

What if you saw me under your bed?

Deleted User said 7 years, 10 months ago:

I’d unleash an army of mice to crawl under my bed and make you get out from there :P .

What if you woke up the next morning in a rainforest instead of wherever you normally wake up in?