Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I want a hug in real life.

What do you need right now?

Rain said 9 years, 2 months ago:

A really tight hug or a cuddle.

Would you hug me?

I’d be scared, to be honest. My hugs are really tight. I might break your bones :P .

On a scale of 1-10, how sleepy are you?

I’d say around 8.

What’s a funny story you have?

I was chosen to represent my class in a speech competition. We would take our speech and stand up in front of the school and say it. The best speech would be awarded a prize. My class was the one that won many years in a row, and my teacher took pride in that. He told me that he loved my speech and that I’d win it for sure. The only thing is, I have to memorize all of it. So for weeks I recited it over and over again, making sure that I knew it. I was so ready to win…until I stepped on the stage and like 500 people looked at me. Then everything went wrong. I was talking insanely fast through most of my speech with the voice of a mouse, I didn’t even know what I was saying. Then I completely forgot my last argument and stared at the crowd for a good…5 minutes? It was so awkward, haha. To make matters worse, when I remembered the argument, I snapped my fingers and yelled “GOT IT!”. It was the most unprofessional thing possible, lol. My teacher face palmed by the end of it. At the time it was really scary, but now I find it very funny because every thing I could imagine to go wrong went wrong. Now I have no problem presenting in front of people because no matter what, I can’t possibly fail as bad as I did that day :P .

What’s a funny story you have?

I have bent over to stroke a dog and accidentally drooled on it’s head – on two separate occasions.

Have you ever done any drugs?

Only weed when I was younger.

What’s the cutest thing you own?

Josh said 9 years, 2 months ago:

my kitten, Natasha.

what’s the happiest you’ve ever been?

Dancing with live said 9 years, 1 month ago:

maybe not the happiest, i don’t have a rating but it could be when i was in a championship of poms (a variety of cheerleading) and we won

which person would you delete from the history of the world?

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Ok, this may sound weird, but noone. Everything that has happened in this world has built up to what we are now, for the better and/or worse.
What’s ur favorite color and why? Don’t say because I like it or some shit like that, be deep

I have two, gold and navy blue. These colors are the official state colors of West Virginia and are also the colors of West Virginia University, which I’d like to attend.

Favorite song?

Either crow and the butterfly by shinedown or high road by three days grace

Shit forgot the question!!! Sorry! Um, whose ur best friend and why?

Josh said 9 years, 1 month ago:

at the moment, faust by the human abstract

funniest thing you’ve ever called someone?

Poopy pants. I love my brother but when he was young diaper cleaning was a pain especially since my mother couldn’t tolerate it. Not the best memory somebody wants to have of grade 6.

Anyways, what is the silliest thing you ever said when trying to avoid someone?