- "I cannot be saved from sinking deeper into this hole of depression, loneliness, sadness and pain, everything is so bleak for me, I can’t see any way out, it’s better to just give up, stop trying and fighting and […] "
Experience with: Bullying, Depression
- "Someone tell me a story. I want to hear something interesting. "
Experience with: Addiction, Depression, Eating Disorders, General, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "Er my God. First quarter is done with. AHHH! "
Experience with: Education, General, Social Anxiety
- "Why can’t things be good? Just for once, a single moment.
Everything now feels empty.
I feel lost. "
Experience with: Addiction, Bullying, Depression, Eating Disorders, Education, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Phobias, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "@poet so we meet face to face child.. email me(: "
About BlahTherapy is run by and was founded (April 2010) by a single individual who has had moments just like you - where we really needed to speak to someone. Today, BlahTherapy connects you with random strangers around the world who are willing to talk to you about your problems, as well as sharing their own. As a community, we've found that talking through our emotional, psychological, or mental issues is one of the best methods of releasing our anger, stress, depression or pain. Sharing and connecting with other strangers who are going through a struggles just like you provides great consolation to anyone in need of healing or a friend.