- "I’m so alone in this world, nobody cares about me, I’m always going to be this lost, pathetic and sad failure, it doesn’t get better for Oli, he is forever stuck in this hole of depression and loneliness, I want […] "
Experience with: Bullying, Depression
- "Someone tell me a story. I want to hear something interesting. "
Experience with: Addiction, Depression, Eating Disorders, General, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "Er my God. First quarter is done with. AHHH! "
Experience with: Education, General, Social Anxiety
- "Why can’t things be good? Just for once, a single moment.
Everything now feels empty.
I feel lost. "
Experience with: Addiction, Bullying, Depression, Eating Disorders, Education, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Phobias, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "@poet so we meet face to face child.. email me(: "
< About BlahTherapy is run by and was founded (April 2010) by a single individual who has had moments just like you - where we really needed to speak to someone. Today, BlahTherapy connects you with random strangers around the world who are willing to talk to you about your problems, as well as sharing their own. As a community, we've found that talking through our emotional, psychological, or mental issues is one of the best methods of releasing our anger, stress, depression or pain. Sharing and connecting with other strangers who are going through a struggles just like you provides great consolation to anyone in need of healing or a friend.