Emily said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’m really having trouble truly figuring out what my sexuality really is. I know I like girls. But to what extent?

darrenray said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I to am trying to figure that out to i like girls but i sometimes look at males and wonder

Hikari said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Emily: With ‘to what extent,’ are you referring to whether you like girls only romantically or also sexually? there’s is quite a large spectrum and it’s not always easy to define yourself.. Your romantic interests can even differ from exual interest.. A good way to go at this would be to make a list of things from ‘soft’ like hugs to full-out sex and try to envision doing that.. by looking at it in steps you might be able to find out to what extent you like girls..

Cass said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I’m wondering the same thing. I know I love girls, and I also know I love vaginas. Penises are revolting, but sometimes I can look at a man’s face and think “Oh, he’s cute”. But not very often. I just don’t know anymore.

Quest said 10 years, 8 months ago:

You don’t have to define yourself at all. A person’s sexuality can be quite fluid. While there are basic categories that people can define themselves by, the infinite spectrum of human sexuality can’t always be contained so tidily. I would describe myself as hetero but I have also had sexual experiences with women that I have enjoyed. Whether you’re gay, bisexual, heterosexual, heteroflexible, pansexual or whatever, you never really need to label yourself, just have fun getting to know yourself and your sexuality!

Emily said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I guess my question to myself is. Am I bi or flat out lesbian. Its been troubling me for awhile honestly