AA said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I feel like I’m falling for the person whom I consider my best friend. She already has a girlfriend (she’s pansexual), and that girlfriend doubles as her best friend that she prefers to spend time with instead of me (whenever I’m trying to talk to her, she’s texting her girlfriend). I’m not certain that I actually do like her, but if I do, that means that I would be queer, and I’m just not very comfortable with identifying as something I’m not even sure that I am. Any help, please?

Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

You can identify however you like. If it gives you grief don’t worry about it. I know that’s easier said than done, but really, the only people who need to understand your sexual orientation are you and the people you’re sleeping with. You’re going to fancy who ya fancy, no label is going to change that.

Swifting said 9 years, 5 months ago:

It sounds to me like you’re in this awkward place between friendship and a relationship. Both include heartbreak. Don’t pick a label at this point in your life. It’s too young and it’s too hard to corner yourself into agreeing to one thing.