paigethenotebook♥ said 9 years, 11 months ago:

i mean i like people in general i suppose… idc what gender you are i f i like your personality but i have no idea
i just don’t think im 100% straight :/
and i have no idea how to tell anyone this
so if you can help comment or whatever….

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

as i grew up, i always knew that i was different in terms of my attraction to people. i knew that i had an attraction to both sexes. it wasn’t until later that i started to embrace the fact that maybe i wasn’t straight, that my attraction went beyond both men and women. most people call that pansexual, but bisexuals can have attraction to both sexes and beyond. when i started to acknowledge my sexuality and accept it, i then decided what to label myself. it took a long time to figure it out, i had been questioning for about 5 years or so. i figured out that being bisexual doesn’t mean that i have to date either sexes, it doesn’t mean that if i end up with a man that i am straight or a woman, making me a lesbian. i figured out that it is my identity and that is how i categorize myself and define myself. that is what helped me to come out, figuring it out myself. give yourself time, call yourself whatever you wish, whatever makes you comfortable. sexuality is not conditional.

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

First of all, just know that you don’t necessarily have to identify as one particular sexuality. Of course, most people feel like they need to know what sex they are or aren’t attracted to. This is something that may take you a while to figure out. Most people don’t wake up one morning and know who they love. Second, it’s whatever you’re comfortable with. There isn’t one specific way to know if you’re bi, lesbian, gay, pan, straight, etc. I think a lot of people simply have to experiment with different genders and go from there, but some people aren’t open to that and that’s perfectly okay. In the big picture, there’s no reason why you absolutely have to identify as one specific sexuality. Just do whatever feels right to you. Anyway, I’m not really sure if I answered your question. If you have more questions or would like to talk about this more, feel free to message me.