Mystia said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I’ve been with my boyfriend for over 4 years. The two of us have great sexual chemistry. However, I find myself wondering what it would be like to experience sex with someone else. He was my first and only so I am feeling curious. While I am straight and think about what sex with another male would be like just so I don’t feel stuck, I often find myself fantasizing about having a threesome with a woman. He doesn’t seem too comfortable with it, but it is something I am seriously curious about. How should I go about this?

Emily said 9 years, 10 months ago:

It’s not easy to overcome the lure of your fantasies. Unfortunately there’s no easy answer; you’ll likely have to make sacrifices either way. Definitely talk to your boyfriend about how serious these feelings are, if you haven’t already. In the end (assuming he won’t be into an open-relationship or similar situation), you’ll have to choose wether these feelings are strong enough for you two to split up.

I’ve recently gone through this with my boyfriend; he’s very vanilla and I have a strong lust for more dominant men, which had been in the forefront of my mind for a long time. The lust is still there, sure, but I am able to control it because I know that the love I share with my boyfriend is more precious than anything sex will give me… But that’s just me; may not be the same way for you! Whatever choice you make will be the right one. :)