Confused said 9 years, 6 months ago:

for the past three years i have known that i have been into girls, ive never told anyone in my life because im too scared on what they’re going to say about me and i do not want them to think of me differently but im not sure if im into girls or if im bisexual, because i have been with guys before in my life but those relationships never last, i have never dated a girl before but i could see myself dating one but i couldnt see myself going any further than kissing with a girl, what does that make me? im confused and im not sure what to do or how i should approach this how am i for sure if im gay or not?

kris said 9 years, 6 months ago:

you could be romantically interested in girls but not sexually?

Dire said 9 years, 6 months ago:

As your title states, that certainly is confusing. Here is my suggestion: Do some freewriting. Get your thoughts and feelings down on paper. Just keep writing whatever comes to your mind. Sift through all the crap that goes on in your mind and get the truth as to how you feel.

Now this part is very important. Once you have figured out what you are, be proud of it.

As to how to ask a girl out? Well that part is the easy part. Use you words. Free stuff is a great ice breaker on the first date (ie: if you are in a band a sample of your stuff is nice). Don’t go to the movies on a first date as you can’t talk during movies and if the movie sucks then it sets a palor on the rest of the date. ABOVE ALL ELSE: GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

Speckled Smoke said 9 years, 6 months ago:

It sounds like you’re romantically interested in girls, but not necessarily sexually interested in them. That’s a perfectly normal thing to experience.

In terms of guys, ask yourself: are you genuinely interested in having a romantic and/or sexual relationship with a dude? Think about it for a while, because sexuality is a complicated thing and it might take time to figure it out.

Best wishes.