Leah said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I have always liked guys but 2 weeks ago I sexted this random girl online and ever since i can’t stop thinking about sex with a girl.
am i bi curious?

OpenTalk said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Most modern sexual theory would suggest that humans exist on a sliding scale of omnisexuality. Some like women more. Others like men more. While a few are fairly evenly attracted to both sexes or could be interested specifically in more gender-fluid individuals. Which basically boils down to “we like what we like, and we all like different things.”

It’s best not to label yourself anything and just focus on enjoying yourself. There’s nothing wrong with your attraction, and if you want to explore a sexual relationship with a women I implore you to do so — providing it is in a safe environment.

I’d also advise you to be wary of distributing sexts with strangers. Doing so may be a turn on, but you never know what will be done with your photos.

Bex said 9 years, 7 months ago:

You may be bi-curious, you may be bisexual. It all boils down to what you feel, and if you are sexually or romantically attracted to other girls. Of course, there is nothing wrong with keeping yourself label-free, or simply just being curious.

And please, be safe with sexting – especially strangers online! It’s your body, do with it what you will, but please be wary of how some people can be.