Cherry Blossom said 9 years ago:

So, all through high school, I was confused as to whether or not I would be considered trans. I’m sorry if this sounds completely stupid but I’m just confused. I am happily in a relationship with my girlfriend. All through high school and whilst going through college, I’m finding more and more about myself. I have learned that some days I feel like I’m fully a male or sometimes I feel like I’m half female but more male. I get annoyed when I get called either a he or a she, but I don’t know why. I call myself a male on occasion to my friends and they accept it, but it just confuses me as to why I feel like this. I dress like a little gentleman, IE button up shirts, bow ties, ties, etc etc. I also have days when I dress in regular t-shirts and jeans that’s always rolled up or kept safely clean.

I also have chosen a genderless name for myself that is in place of my real name (Not going to disclose that information). I don’t do this because I hate my parents, I just don’t feel like my real name suits the way I am. The reason I chose the name Skye for myself is because I feel like it’s simple and yet complicated. I don’t really know, I’m rambling at this point but what do you guys think?

Paper said 9 years ago:

hey! whether or not you ID as trans is your own decision. i’m a non-binary person and the pronouns i use are they/them, and she/her on occasion. it’s completely fine to not feel 100% like a guy or girl, or to feel like both at the same time, or to feel in-between, or to change every day! gender is fluid and there’s lots of us in the non-binary community, so you’re bound to find someone who’s in a similar situation :-)

Cherry Blossom said 9 years ago:

I just have no idea what I want, honestly. I could be both genders but prefer one over the other constantly..