Auspexel said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hello everyone.
I’m Exeldom to the world of music (page: soundcloud.com/exeldom)
but I’m contaminated by a nearly two year long anti creative blockade…
You see, my thing when doing music is experimenting with new sounds, making rather raw beats, sometimes rapping over, it’s highly experimental.
But when I look at how hard the whole mastering process is, how difficult it is for me to attain the sounds I really want to use because I’m a perfectionist… I give up because I can’t master my songs like I wanted them to be, yet I know no one “starts on the top” I can’t muster the will to exert my talents… and my creativity and execution are now damaged!

How could I overcome the major problem in my creative life, procrastinating against music production because it doesn’t work out the way I want?

Thank you SO MUCH for your feedback!

Me.

adamyangyang said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hey, regarding your problem with dealing the production of a creative life, I suggest taking in forms of inspiration. Inspiration could come from many different sources besides music. In this case, you need to find something to inspire you, something to light up that little flame of creativity inside.
I have once faced problems with creativity such as improvisations and compositions of songs and guitar solos. I tried to tackle the problem by forced inspiration and creativity which ended up in a total disaster.
But yet again, creativity has no limits. Everything you have once thought of is a stepping stone to another doorstep for potential of creative production. I learned that, allowing you and your mind to be free of limitations is one way to handle the blockade. There is literally no limit to it and endless possibilities are just waiting to be discovered.
Long story short, being a perfectionist is fine but don’t deny any possibilities of creative suggestions as they might become a big help in your work. Anyways, good luck!

Auspexel said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Well thank you… let’s see where it goes from now on.