NOAH. said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I need some good metal bands to get into, anyone got any suggestions? Any good metal bands would be appreciated, I’m already pretty into Metallica, Mastodon, Judas Priest, etc. so just use that as a reference point. ANything old-school, prog-metal, hair metal, it’s all good! :)

(Note: PLEASE don’t come to me with your godawful whiny nu-metal/bullet for my valentine and black veil brides screamo crap, because it’s NOT metal and you all need to stop pretending it is. I respect your choices and all, but that’s not what I’m into, okay?)

Raichoss said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Um I listen to a lot of disturbed,nonpoint,In Flames,Stemm,Five Finger Death Punch and DethKlok sorry if this isn’t your style I’m trying my damnedest to recall what I listen to.

Oh also ramstein

Slipknot,SOAD,Device,Hail the villain…

RockSaveUs said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I think that if you’re into Priest and Metallica,you’re into Maiden and Megadeth too? Also,try some Saxon,Armored Saint,Diamond Head,Dio,Kansas,Motley Crue,Motorhead,Twisted Sister,Pantera,Manowar.

asimpson057 said 8 years, 8 months ago:

White Zombie is something I’ve always enjoyed. And, this is a bit of a stretch, bu t, there is a small-time band called floater that has a more forward bassline as well as a darker, heavier, feel. Hope you enjoy!