G-Eazy said 7 years, 8 months ago:

Its recorded on the on a bad computer mic… Mixed with windows movie maker.
Is my voice any good?
Im not asking on the flow pronuciation, and outher thangs, cuz I can work on that. But the voice is unworkable so is it worth my time?

jfk42 said 7 years, 6 months ago:

Sure it’s a nice voice, I always like a little deeper or bass kind of voice but that’s just me. Sounds great.

Deleted User said 3 years, 7 months ago:

You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. polystyrene letters

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can’t help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks polystyrene letters

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. bola tangkas

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I’m pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. buy runtz online

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. un curso de milagros videos youtube

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Compagnie inventaire

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can’t help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks BYdlení

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. FINance

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Pawn your Car for cash

Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. instant cash loans

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work web designer

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Naija Music

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work 24 hour mobile mechanic gold coast