roadtohappy said 10 years, 12 months ago:

I’m looking for similar music. I love Lana Del Rey, Marina and the Diamonds, and Florence and the Machine! Any suggestions would be great.
Also any house music suggestions would be amazing too since i love house/dance/club music.

Ruhoodenough said 10 years, 12 months ago:

Oh my god, YEASH! For the dance, there is a peculiar violinist whom adds soft electric to her music. Lindsey Stirling. I have like most of Lana’s songs and Marina’s too. And Florence’s. Her new one is just great to me! Um the band Daughter is really great, she’s like a softer Florence to me. Lights is a solo artist, very pretty. Her music is soft as well. Young the Giant is Indie rock, kinda the same category. A fine frenzy is a nice one as well. Uhm, MS MR is a good duo. As you probably know, other songs are amazing from Of monsters and men. WALK THE MOON is un-comparable! Their music is so alive. I think at this point i’m just listing really good bands but can’t find similarity. The black keys is a nice choice. Emeli Sande is a great vocalist! Maybe some Angus and Julia Stone? The Weeknd is a guy version to me of Lana, kinda R&B-ish. Hope i helped!

roadtohappy said 10 years, 12 months ago:

I LOVE LIGHTS! I listen to Of monsters and men too! I will listen to walk the moon and the others right now! Have you heard the lights song siberia? Or there’s another cool song called: Siberia by lights and there is a remix by Alex Klingle which is pretty epic.
There’s also this song called: The suburbs remix by Mr. Little jeans. really awesome beat.
Thanks for the suggestions!
I saw Marina in concert she’s amazing!

Deleted User said 10 years, 11 months ago:

i loved her music in the great Gatsby..it completed the movie

Dani. said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Lana is my favorite singer! I’ve never really had a favorite singer before until I found Lana. I feel at peace and always get chills when I hear her jazzy voice. :)