noworries1620 said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I was talking with my cousin/BFF and his girlfriend when all of a sudden one of the worst panic attacks I have ever had came on. I felt like I was going to throw up, then I started seeing black spots. I got really hot and started to sweat. I had to lay down. After a while I came back but I blacked out for a moment. Needless to say I’m embarrassed because while my cousin knows about my PTSD. She didn’t. Does anyone else have these out of nowhere attacks?

Miriam said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I know exactly how you must have felt. It happened to me before. I was reading Stephen King’s Insomnia and all of a sudden this panic attack came. It was my first one, so I didn’t know what was happening. I started to shake and had an accelerated heart beat. What was super strange was that I firmly believed that I am going to die. I fainted ay suck these panic attack are so annoying. Best of luck tond woke up bathed in sweat. I later found out that my excessive coffee consumption triggered it. These panic attacks are really annoying. There are some techniques (meditation, breathing, acupressure..) which may help you through these attacks. Best of luck!