BorderlineChick said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I have Borderline Personality Disorder and I was wondering if others on this site have it. I love being able to talk to people who understand what I have gone through.

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I have BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder). Yeah i agree it is kinda nice to be able to talk to people who is going through things that are really simialar.
btw I have sent you a friend request :)

diana said 9 years, 11 months ago:

I am attend therapy to be 100% diagnosed

Amylee said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I have BPD and depression, it’s not a fun mix. It’s definitely easier talking to people who understand from a personal point of view. It’s a mental illness that gets extremely overlooked as not being possible or serious.

Ivy said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hi guys!! I haven’t been officially diagnosed yet, but my doctor thinks I have it. Though I don’t have main symptoms such as seeing things black and white, or the guilt/shame complex.

For a long time i was afraid I was schizophrenic. The only inconsistency to BPD- related paranoia and delusions is I sometimes hear voices, and its not always related to stress.

What symptoms of paranoia do you have, and how severe are they?

Do you guys match all the main symptoms of BPD?

BorderlineTeddy said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I am Dennis and it’s my main diagnosis I actually meet all the criteria for bpd.

DakishimeteSuki said 9 years, 10 months ago:

The doctors have gone back and forth with diagnosing me and the latest one has been Borderline and I don’t know what it is really or what to think of it or how to treat it.

lostinafog said 9 years, 10 months ago:

You can add me to the list. I’m not officially diagnosed but that’s because I’m too poor to go to a therapist. I do meet at the criteria though. Every. Single. One. Nice to meet you.

AnythingBlueX said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Add me as well, any of you. I’m trying to meet more people with BPD.

Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I have been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder, manic depressive disorder, cluster-b disorder, and borderline personality disorder. When i’m honest with new friends about my bpd disorder they think i have like 7 different personalities and run for the hills. I’ve never known anyone else who has bpd.

Natália Takahashi said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I’ve been diagnosed with BPD and I even was on rehab once because of it (I tried to kill myself). People who don’t suffer with it think it’s not serious or that we’re just ‘too dramatic’. I hate it. I wish they knew it’s a real (and daily) struggle.

Peecheekeen1 said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I’m both bipolar and borderline, and the borderline has been my biggest struggle. I’m mostly under control,finally, but I never did DBT. It’s challenging but a sense of humour helps.

SnowCaps said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hiya ^^ I was diagnosed a couple years ago and it’s been an active player in my daily life, so I might be able to sympathize. But it can be worked through, and as you can see, you’re definitely not alone!

ghosted said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hey everyone. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago.

It’s nice to find people who are like you, so if anyone wants to talk just drop me a message on here or add my Skype; lucyelizabeth96.

:)

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Hey guys, it’s been a year, but I was diagnosed with BPD, major depressive disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder. All three of those tend to go hand in hand. I feel bad for my boyfriend who has to deal with my crazy emotions all of the time. Does anyone else have a significant other that has to “deal” with our illnesses?