amber said 9 years ago:

I’ve recently ended a three year long relationship. I’ve never handled well being alone but this is killing me he became my best friend over that time and i feel like all my other friends have someone better two of my friends make plans with each other and their friends that don’t like me right in front of me then try and get me to switch my work schedule so one of them doesn’t have to work. i feel like i don’t have anyone to talk to anymore since he’s gone. I’m terrible at talking to new people so i have about three friends now and i feel so alone now.

rinseandrep said 9 years ago:

How about family, would they be something you can rely on more while you look to meet new people (maybe doing shared activities that ease the interaction among members)? Consider also language exchange, fast way to make new acquaintances.

amber said 9 years ago:

not really I’m not very close with my sisters and i feel like a failure to my mom. While my dad is in and out of my life .

inez said 8 years, 12 months ago:

im in a semiliar situation, all my friend left me..you have 3 i have none.. and i used to have everything..now i dont do anything all day and have no friends, only my lover who is depressed as well in the same situation as me