blackdog said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I’m more social than I’ve ever been and I have more friends than I’ve ever had, even a couple close friends but I’m missing something. I still lack physical contact in my life. Forget about romantic or sexual touching, I’ve given up on ever finding someone to share that with. I’m missing the ability to throw my arm around someone’s shoulder when he needs it or the ability to be comfortable when someone does that to me. It’s not that I don’t want to be touched, I need it. I feel so alone without it, but I can’t manage to do it.

PeachTrie said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I know exactly how that feels. The only people who get near me are my mom and my little brother. I dont even have friends. Not having any physical contact with a person, not even so much as a pat on the back, it makes me feel isolated in this world. It’s made it harder for me to relate to people and feel anything towards others. I’ve known people for months before and still considered them strangers. I hope someone reaches out and grabs your hand one day and lets you know you’re still a part of this world.