Deleted User said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I kissed a girl and I liked it!

Deadly Angel said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I’m unloved, alone and happy.

Skittrix said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I see no meaning to life, no destiny, but I’m happy that way. I like the future being whatever I currently choose to make of it.

Maxim said 9 years, 10 months ago:

It seems the world…. is like a simple revolving time. And i’m just sitting here… thinking what i’ll be when i’m old. I’m a bounty hunter now.. but what i’ll be when i’m old? something cold hearted… i think…

Jozy said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I have never had a close friend to talk to and fully vent whatever’s inside of me. :( It’s always been me sticking up for me. I find it hard to make friends cause im super shy. I would like to have a meaningful friendship in which silence in the air would be comfortable. It would be nice to have a shoulder to cry on. The one thing i hated the most was when I made a fake facebook profile in order to make a guy jealous, so he’ll like me. I know pathetic right :( Eventually, he found out it was me, and i was embarrassed. That happened during my freshman year of highschool…currently i graduated already and am heading to college. I regret doing that. Doing so, resulted in people to hate me in school and think im even more of a weirdo. In actuality tho, i just wanted to have someone like me. :(

Fira said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I feel lonely, sad and anxious almost all the time.

ill always love you…. said 9 years, 9 months ago:

im falling apart….

Maihoob said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I screwed up what could have been a perfect relationship cuz i didn’t have the balls to confess.

Hearmenow said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’m a hypocrite

FullmoonDarkstar said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I am a curious life learner. I want to learn. I want to learn how you can heal a broken soul. I want to learn how to love everyone and everything. I want to learn how to be fair. I want to learn how to speak and write about life. I want to learn every person’s story. I want to learn how every person faces life. I want to learn. I want to learn how to live for the world.

Deleted User said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Fullmoon darkstar, I like how you think :)
My confession? I have this urge to make people feel sorry for me,like this acute need for attention and I hate that about myself.So, to counter it I never ask for help or show weakness.I could be sick as hell and I’ll smile and say I’m fine.I just hate being too needy I guess…