JustRachel said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I haven’t really forgiven nor forgotten my friend for being so insensitive,dependent, and fickle towards me. She’s still my friend but I just want to cut her out of my life. I don’t know if I can ever let it go.

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I am feeling not good enough or worthy enough

FriendsNotFangs said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’m not who I want to be

Ismail said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Sometimes I feel that I’m too nice with people, that I pay a high price for it, mistaken as a dumb guy who you can take profit from so easy… But in fact I just love helping others and when I can’t, I somehow feel sad about it.

Rabette said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Lately, I feel as if I annoy my friends.

Rach said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I cant do what is right even tough I know what it is. Im scared of it

Camy said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I feel like a burden, the friend who can’t be alone without going insane. Like I need to be babysat.

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I feel as if I am undeserving of being around people, let alone having love.

EccentricHippie said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I feel like I am forever alone and nobody will ever EVER love me. I can’t cope with it and I feel dumb sitting on dates sites and classifieds just looking because I am always scared I will miss the opportunity of meeting the one person after I thought i had </3

I am also scared of my mom dying and me being alone without any friends I can connect to like her.

In response to above, my IQ is around 140 and it gets me into more trouble than benefit. It's hard for me to truly form a connection with someone and have them understand me on that level, which is why I am so scared of losing my mother and being alone :(

Even though I have an IQ that high I lost myself, and I am afraid of flunking out of college….

Miza ツ said 9 years, 9 months ago:

confession…hmmmm
idk :p

Ill come back when i think of something that needs to be confessed..
cos i rly wanna say something :D

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Really strange, I have nothing major to confess, have not raped, murdered or tainted, so, guess I have no major guilt.
I lie and manipulate to get things my way, sometimes , I make the truth sound like lies. But, thats like not a confession, its fact!

My confession : I don’t really feel guilty/regret about anything so far in my life.

Soft Beast said 9 years, 9 months ago:

i could confess , but it won’t help , cause it won’t undo what i did .

The Monk said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I don’t feel sad that my mom’s dead.
I don’t feel sad that my brother’s dead.
I don’t feel sad anymore.
And I don’t feel guilty about not being sad.
But I do regret it.

ImnotMatt said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I am overburdened by life. Simple things can be rather difficult to do. I truck along as best I can. But I guess I just feel annoyed all the time.

Kelsey c: said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I am so self conscious that sometimes it affects me from going out