Existentialoser said 10 years ago:

I feel as if my chance at having a decent life has passed me long ago.

Sugar Blitz said 10 years ago:

I shouldn’t exist.

Asia_ said 10 years ago:

I feel like I’ll never be good enough, or as good as my friends in something.

maaandyx said 10 years ago:

i feel stupid for loving my ex boyfriend, but at the same time i wish everyday that we could be together again, and that wish is holding me back, but i cant get rid of it.

Deleted User said 10 years ago:

I feel like I’m not lovable. I’m never going to find someone who wants to love me for who I am and spend their life with me. I’m not good enough.

Negra_Loca said 10 years ago:

I feel like I’m too old to still be confused about what I want out of life.

lifegoeson said 10 years ago:

Due to some unfortunate incident which happened when I was little, I tend to blame myself. It was not my fault and despite knowing that I cannot shake of the feeling of guilt. Also, in the process I learned to mask my emotions and my feelings in a perfect manner. My guilt is I cannot be myself with anyone and thus I choose to be someone whom I am not.

Ssspire said 9 years, 12 months ago:

I feel that I’ll never be able to accomplish anything and give my loving family the life that they deserve

Natalia said 9 years, 12 months ago:

I always feel like I’m not enough and I feel like I’m never going to make my dreams come true.
And I think I’m lying to myself a lot.

Augustine said 9 years, 12 months ago:

I feel stupid for continuing to love my ex girlfriend after she sabotaged our entire relationship to make her parents happy. I feel like holding on to her is holding me back on what I can accomplish. It’s time to let go.

Deleted User said 9 years, 12 months ago:

I feel like no one will ever love me and I will live and die alone. My friend just posted a picture of her and a friend of ours. A few weeks ago she was convinced I’m into him, but I am not, or I wasn’t… I don’t know. When she told me that they’re going out I felt weird and I saw how they look at each other and now this picture… I feel super weird and lonely.

Deleted User said 9 years, 12 months ago:

I will do great things, I will lie, steal, manipulate, crush hearts to achieve these things, but, the future will thank me. I will also inspire and motivate change.

I like having unprotected sex a lot, but Im very lucky..

is.it.joy said 9 years, 11 months ago:

My confession.. Well i got pissed with a guy in our dorm.. So when he made a mistake of leaving his bath essentials i took advantage of it. I dunked his toothbrush in the toilet and poured toilet water in his shampoo. After that i wasn’t mad anymore.

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

i don’t know how to forgive or forget

Sam.I.Am said 9 years, 11 months ago:

My confession…I am bisexual. I feel like I would be much happier with a woman.