Lydia said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hey guys. (:
I’m Lydia. I’m 19 years old. I live in San Antonio, Texas. I’m a hard worker. Always Busy. I love to read. I’m a senior in high school, a clerk at an engineering company, and I’m taking modeling classes, about to be signed to an agency once I finish school. I have a lovely boyfriend, you’ll probably hear about him a lot. I live with him and my two room mates. I found this site a while ago at a weak point in my life and used the chat to get some help, and I just decided to make an account. That’s just a little bit about myself, now, I can’t wait to meet and talk to all of you!

(◣_◢)Poet said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hello Lydia, welcome to blah therapy. I am poet, i’m 25, i have no lovely girlfriend. i co-host a podcast on here that you should listen to sometime, perhaps be a guest on the show sometime.

Nice to meet you, @Poet. (:

Swifting said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Welcome Lydia! You certainly have a very interesting life. I cannot wait to hear more from you around BT.

Thank you! :D

Deleted User said 11 years, 1 month ago:

Hey Lydia! Welcome to Blah Therapy ^_^ just saw the photographs you posted in Creativity, so thought I’d come drop by and say hello! Look forward to seeing you around :)

Thanks, you too! (: