Katie said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I haven’t told a single soul about it, nor have I been diagnosed with Schizophrenia, but it’s pretty clear that i am. I see two people, One who goes by the name Galvin, and one who goes by the name Ryan. Galvin is a nice.. person i guess i could say. he’s just a normal guy, with brown hair and green eyes, he is with me as i type this.. Galvin has never once hurt me, and has always been extremely nice to me, he has actually been an amazing person to be around, the only part the scares me is the fact that they can touch me.. and i can feel it. Ryan is.. different. He scares me. He’s always yelling at me and telling me how useless i am and how much everyone hates me. He is also here as i type this, and I’m terrified. Ryan is tall, maybe 6’4 with orange messy hair and a mask on his face. a plain mask with blood red eyes, and a terrifying smile. He can also touch me, and i can feel it. Ryan is not friendly. I don’t know what to do.. and i know if i tell anyone.. they’ll send me to an asylum. I’m scared.

Joseph said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Breathe. Step one is almost always breathe. For now, just try to ignore Ryan. Don’t let him get into your head, so to speak. Don’t be scared, please. You are strong enough to deal with it. When he does something that hurts you, just tell yourself it isn’t really happening. Find some object or something that you can hold just to remind you what is real and what isn’t. “this is my necklace. It is mine, and no one can change that. I’m going to close my eyes, and everyone who isn’t real goes away when I hold this necklace in my hand.” If you think it would help, please private message me anytime. I hope I helped at least a little.

Chris said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Don’t you worry that you can feel it when they touch you. Your mind makes it real for you.

I suggest you watch the movie “a beautiful mind”, you might find it helpful.

SKG-Carlos said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Ignore the fact that they do, think of something else when they do. Think of something peaceful to get the fright off your chest.

Nugget said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Try things that can distract you from them. Keep reminding yourself that your mind is just playing tricks on you and they aren’t really there. Telling people won’t put you in an asylum, they may be able to help you through it and help you ignore the things that are making you afraid!
Believe in yourself and that you are stronger than them, and that you can overcome them. It will be hard but be persistent and stay positive in your abilities.