Katherine said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Hi, I am Katherine, I am a person that used to be this happy go lucky child. Unfortunately for over 4 years I have had not such a great time with life. Sometimes I don’t even know what’s wrong, just I will get sad for no apparent reason. Things are going wrong much more often then they are going right. And I am consistently scared, confused, frustrated, guilty and sad. Aside from all these bad parts, I do have some other parts peeking out from time to time. I have my animals, who I love dearly, 2 bunnies, 2 dogs, and a hamster. I often care for people more than I should, and that makes me really afraid to get close to people, because letting go is really hard for me, and I have lost too many people suddenly, so I isolate to keep myself safe. But more often than not I will sacrifice my own happiness in order to make others happy, I’ve been told this is detrimental to me, and my retort is always, “But they deserve to be happy more than me.” So apparently my self esteem is not very high. But, through all these things I am actually very good at acting happy when I am not. Because if I act sad then I am making others sad, which is not good in my book. So uhh, I don’t really know what else to say? I am taking classes at a community college and work at the ambulance as an EMT.

Deleted User said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Nice to have you here Katherine! I was going to be an EMT so I could become a firefighter, how do you like doing what you do?

Swifting said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Welcome Katherine. You’re a great person. I can tell. It takes a special person to be an EMT. I think you’re perfect for the job.

I’m looking forward to knowing more about you and seeing you around the site!

(◣_◢)Poet said 10 years, 11 months ago:

Welcome and thank you for being open about things you deal with. Feel free to send me a message if you wan someone to talk to about anything. I hope that you can find great use of this site as it can have much to offer.